In force from: 3 June 2022
1 Data Administrator
LuON Spółka Akcyjna, Lektykarska 54 01-687 Warszawa, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 5272744183, REGON no. 36246052800000
- The Administrator of the personal data provided during the use of the Website run under the name LuON, available at luon.me, is
LuON Spółka Akcyjna, Lektykarska 54 01-687 Warszawa, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 5272744183, REGON no. 36246052800000, e-mail address [email protected], entered into the KRS (0000705341).
- The data is processed pursuant to the current rules of law, i.e. the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to personal data protection and on the free movement of such data, and repealing the Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter: GDPR), the Act of 10 May 2018 on data protection and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of online services.
- The following definitions are used in this policy:
- Website – website available at luon.me, using which the User can: view its contents, contact the Data Administrator, order trade and marketing information.
- Personal Data Administrator – the entity which decides upon the purpose and means of data processing, understood in this policy as: Emil Borusławski, who is conducting a business activity under the name HK Store EMIL BORUSŁAWSKI, Szarych Szeregów 3/5 lokal 29, 97-200 Tomaszów Mazowiecki, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 1132986694, REGON no. 381697856.
- User – natural person constituting the data subject and using the services available on the Website.
- Personal data – any information that without excessive time and cost will lead to the natural person’s identification, including his or her identification, address and contact details.
3 Purposes of Data Processing
- The Personal Data Administrator processes the personal data for the following purposes:
- registration and account creation on the Website,
- providing answers to questions submitted using the contact form or via the contact details available on the Website,
- marketing of the Data Administrator’s own products and services in the traditional manner,
- sending the Data Administrator’s trade and marketing information to the e-mail address provided by the User during the newsletter subscription application based on the data subject’s consent,
- seeking the rights and claims of the Data Administrator of the data subject.
- The provision of the data is required to process an order, issue a sales document, seek claims and to provide answers to questions.
- The provision of other data is voluntary.
- Failure to provide the required data prevents the provision of the services, including ordering and contact.
4 Data Acquisition Methods
- The User’s personal data is collected directly from the data subjects, i.e. via the following:
- completing a contact details form when submitting a query via the Website’s form,
- completing the newsletter subscription form,
- registering an account on the Website,
- direct contact with the Data Administrator using the contact details available on the Website or in traditional form at the place of business.
5 Scope of Processed Data
- The scope of the processed personal data was restricted to the minimum required for providing the services as for the following:
- submitting a query via the contact form or via the contact details available on the Website: e-mail address, telephone number, electronic mail address, name and surname, possibly other data provided voluntarily by the data subject,
- newsletter subscription: name, e-mail address,
- registering an account on the Website or the online shop: name and surname, e-mail address, password, username,
6 Data Processing Period
- The personal data is processed for the period required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, i.e.:
- throughout the term of the concluded agreement,
- for the period required to provide an answer to the question submitted via the contact form or telephone,
- until the consent’s withdrawal, if the data processing is based on the data subject’s consent.
7 Data Recipients
- The User’s personal data can be entrusted to other entities to provide services based on the Data Administrator’s commission, especially entities dealing in the following:
- website hosting,
- servicing and maintenance of the IT systems in which the data is stored, including for newsletter automation, invoice issuing, order processing purposes, etc.
- The User’s personal data are not provided to third countries or international organisations.
8 Rights of Data Subjects
- The data subject is entitled to:
- access his or her data and correct them,
- delete the data, provided that there are no other rules of law that oblige the Data Administrator to keep the data on archives for a specific time,
- transfer the data, provided that the basis for data processing is an agreement or the data subject’s consent and that the data processing takes place automatically,
- object against the data processing for the purpose of direct marketing performed by the Data Administrator as part of a legitimate interest, and to restrict the data processing,
- not be the subject of automatic profiling, provided that the Data Administrator would make decision based solely on automatic profiling and having legal implications for the data subject or similarly affecting it,
- inspect the processing of the data and information on who the Data Administrator is, and to obtain information about the purpose, scope and manner of data processing, the contents of the data, data source and on the manner of providing the data, including information about the recipients or the data recipient categories.
- withdraw consent at any time, provided that the basis for data processing was the data subject’s consent, The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legal compliance of processing done based on it prior to its withdrawal,
- file a complaint to the Head of the Personal Data Protection Office, if the natural person deems the personal data processing to be infringing the current relevant rules of law.
- It is necessary to contact the Data Administrator to exercise the right to inspect the data, access the data’s contents, correct them and to exercise other rights.
9 Final Provisions